Athletes and coaches, aviation accident or incident investigators, business visitors (“business people” does not mean the same thing), civil aviation inspectors, clergy, convention organizers (People who provide “hands-on” services at these events must have a work permit. These services include providing audio-visual services, doing show decorating, and building, setting up and taking down displays), crew members, emergency service providers, examiners and evaluators, expert witnesses or investigators, family members of foreign representatives, foreign government officers, foreign representatives, health care students, judges, referees and similar officials, military personnel, news reporters, film and media crews, performing artists, public speakers, students working off campus and students working on campus.

Please contact us to discuss your eligibility and how we would be able to assist you in obtaining a work permit.