We provide straightforward consultation services to guide you through the application process. We guarantee quality services as well as honest, realistic advice regarding your application and the likelihood of a positive outcome. Milmantas Immigration Services can assist you with a variety of immigration applications.
Please note that we (or any other counsel) cannot guarantee that your application will be successful, as the decision regarding your status is up to an immigration officer. We do, however, guarantee diligent and professional services to assist in putting forward a complete and persuasive application; your success is our highest priority.
Temporary Resident Status
Many options exist for those who wish to come to Canada on a temporary basis, whether to see the sights as tourists, visit family, work or study.
- Temporary Resident (Visitor) Visas
- Work Permits
- Work Without a Work Permit
- Work Permits under the International Experience Class (IEC)
- In-home Caregivers
- Study Permits and Extensions: Study Work Immigrate
- Super Visas
- Temporary Resident Permits
Permanent Resident Status
There are more than 60 immigration categories available to persons seeking permanent residence in Canada.
As of January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has launched a new immigrant selection system called Express Entry that allows Citizenship and Immigration Canada to select the highest-ranking applicants. If candidates meet the minimum requirements under one of the following programs, they may be able to submit an application to the Express Entry pool:
- Federal Skilled Workers and Professionals
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class, and
- Applicable Provincial Nominee Programs
Other Immigration Programs
- Immigration to Quebec under the Skilled Worker Program and Business Programs
- Business Immigration under Provincial Nominee Programs
- Self-Employed Program
- Spouse, Common-law Partner, or Conjugal Partner Sponsorship
- Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents
- Provincial Nominees
- Application on Humanitarian & Compassionate Grounds (H&C)
For further information regarding any of the above-listed programs, to find out if you qualify under any of the categories, or to learn how to prepare to become qualified for one, please contact us.